• Current student working towards a B.S./M.S./Ph.D. in Electrical or Computer Engineering.
• Strong analog and digital design fundamentals.
• Experience with C/C++ and Python.
• Working knowledge of real-time design, embedded operating systems, and communication protocols such as USB, SPI, I2C, etc.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and able to articulate engineering decisions.
• Comfortable with ambiguity, collaborating with others in a team environment, and leading others when needed.
• Hands-on, detail oriented, and self-directed.
• A positive attitude and passion for engineering.